WZMH Studio + Culture
Our culture is focused on learning and sharing in a collaborative and supportive work environment. The competence of our teams ensures we can provide high quality services to our clients and create exceptional architectural spaces for the people who use our buildings.
WZMH is committed to meeting our staff’s needs, and encourages and maintains an inspiring environment that includes:
- The WZMH Mentorship Program – a voluntary partnering of a junior and senior employee for discussion of career planning, learning and leadership opportunities, and professional goals.
- In-house training, Lunch and Learn seminars, ‘Lessons Learned’ presentations, design critiques, and an annual walking and bicycle tour of local architecture— providing opportunities to learn together and from one another.
- Office Socials – monthly socials for office announcements and updates on projects and pursuits, bi-weekly staff breakfasts and other team-building events.
- Wellness – offering seminars on nutrition, yoga classes, registered massage therapy on premises, softball, soccer, volleyball, walking groups, sketching classes, and more.
- Charitable Work – offering our time and expertise to support community organizations and events, including Becel Ride for Heart, United Way CN Tower Climb, Canstruction, Daily Bread Food Bank volunteer days, among others.